If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- JYDress Women's Office Lady Skinny Suit Two Pieces Elegant Pantsuit Formal Business Blazer Trouser
- LINANN Women's Waterproof Breathable Snowboard Ski Jacket for Rain Snow Outdoor Hiking
- MILANO BRIDE Exquisite Applique Illusion Neck Sweep Train Wedding Dresses
- Noctflos Women's Business Bodycon Wear to Work Pencil Fitted Dress
- Olive Drab Fox Outdoor Products Kalahari Tactical Goggle
- Purple Red Aishanglina Women's Illusion High Neck Sweetheart Every Party Short Dress Prom Dress Sequins Beaded Plus Size
- Salomon Elevate Fez Mid Women
- Sulidi Women's Beaded Long Prom Dresses 2019 with Pockets Satin Formal Aline Evening Gowns for Women C196
- Uther Formal Short Sweetheart Sequins Tulle Cocktail Party Homecoming Dress
- WeenFashion Women's Embroidered PatentLeather Bags Party Fashion
- XingMeng Women's Spaghetti High Low Satin Bridesmaid Dress Mermaid Prom Evening Dress
- 100 PCS Keyrings Keychains Key Ring Chains Tags Jewelry Findings Clasps Buckles Supplies R2LR1 Snowflake Cabochon Setting Blanks
- ANALILI Women's Long Bishop Sleeve Turtleneck Top
- Betsey Johnson Womens Standard Scuba Crepe V Neck Dress
- bluee Sexy Lingerie Women's Large Size Sexy Perspective Mesh Sexy Lingerie Lace Garter Nightdress Eredic Lingerie (color RED, Size 5XL)
- Coat Jacket, Woolen Coat, Woolen Coat, Female MidLength Autumn and Winter, Solid color Fashion SingleBreasted Nizi Woolen Coat XQY
- DMMSS Women 'S Spring & Autumn Pajamas 2 Piece Cotton Long Sleeved Home Service Pajamas Set
- Esast Womens Classic Double Breasted Laple Long Wool Trench Coat Overcoat
- Gquan Fashion Scarf Women's Fall Winter widening midThickness Fashion Scarf Warm Shawl
- Irregular Choice Womens Lady Daisy Purse Purse Multicolour (Purple bluee)
- Kasper Womens Stretch Crepe Pant (2)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.